Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud

I have a new iPhone and Apple ID. How do I access my old iCloud info, photos, files, emails, etc. “Directly”??? NOT on the web??? OR How do I connect the two apple ids and iCloud information related to each???

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 3:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 7:40 AM

In the new iPhone you have to sign in Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support with old Apple ID and its password and its credentials and set up iCloud Sign in to iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support , turn on apple inbuilt applications boxes like photos , mails ....Change your iCloud settings - Apple Support for files turn on iCloud Drive Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

The old iCloud data will sync in new iPhone .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2022 7:40 AM in response to J_Andrew

In the new iPhone you have to sign in Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support with old Apple ID and its password and its credentials and set up iCloud Sign in to iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support , turn on apple inbuilt applications boxes like photos , mails ....Change your iCloud settings - Apple Support for files turn on iCloud Drive Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

The old iCloud data will sync in new iPhone .

icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.