Related Article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need to clean up storage. how can i move all the videos and photos? to my computer? thumb drive??

i need to clean up storage. how can i move all the videos and photos? to my computer? thumb drive??

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 9:14 AM

Are you storing the photos on iCloud, or only on the iPhone?

You can use a thumb drive with an iPhone if you want, or you can connect the iPhone to the computer directly using its Lightning to USB charging cable, and transfer the photos directly if you want by following the steps in the support document you posted from. Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Click here ➡️ Connect external storage devices to iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2022 9:14 AM in response to phoneprinting

Are you storing the photos on iCloud, or only on the iPhone?

You can use a thumb drive with an iPhone if you want, or you can connect the iPhone to the computer directly using its Lightning to USB charging cable, and transfer the photos directly if you want by following the steps in the support document you posted from. Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Click here ➡️ Connect external storage devices to iPhone - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.