Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dolby atmos

Hi all do we have dolby atmos in india in iphone . I cant see the option in my iphone 13.

iPhone 13

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 10:33 AM

If you use Apple Music as your music source, Dolby Atmos should be available to you. In the link I provided below is the following:

By default, Apple Music will automatically play Dolby Atmos tracks on all AirPods and Beats headphones with an H1 or W1 chip, as well as the built-in speakers in the latest versions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Apple Music will be adding new Dolby Atmos tracks constantly and will be curating a special set of Dolby Atmos playlists to help listeners find the music they love. In addition, albums that are available in Dolby Atmos will have a badge on the detail page for easy discovery.

Is this how you are actually listening to music via Apple Music on your iPhone?

See this link --> Apple Music announces Spatial Audio and Lossless Audio - Apple

This link offers even more --> About Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos in Apple Music - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2022 10:33 AM in response to avinandan112

If you use Apple Music as your music source, Dolby Atmos should be available to you. In the link I provided below is the following:

By default, Apple Music will automatically play Dolby Atmos tracks on all AirPods and Beats headphones with an H1 or W1 chip, as well as the built-in speakers in the latest versions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Apple Music will be adding new Dolby Atmos tracks constantly and will be curating a special set of Dolby Atmos playlists to help listeners find the music they love. In addition, albums that are available in Dolby Atmos will have a badge on the detail page for easy discovery.

Is this how you are actually listening to music via Apple Music on your iPhone?

See this link --> Apple Music announces Spatial Audio and Lossless Audio - Apple

This link offers even more --> About Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos in Apple Music - Apple Support

Dolby atmos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.