Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The music not going to my library

okay so it will let me play the songs but it wont let me add the songs to my library. it makes no sense and I dont know what to do.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 3:07 PM

Hello kenziethacker1283,

The steps offered can vary, depending on where the music is coming from. Is the music you have purchases in the iTunes Store, and you are trying to add and download to your device? If so, the information on this page can help you out: Get music, movies, and TV shows in the iTunes Store on iPhone. This page will walk you through purchasing music from the iTunes Store, and getting it added onto your device.

If you subscribe to Apple Music, you may want to look over and follow the guidance on this page: Add and download music from Apple Music. This page will walk you through both adding music to your device for streaming or downloading the music for offline listening.

Check out the other way to get and listen to music on your iPhone here: Get music on iPhone.

We hope this information helps you out.

Best wishes!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2022 3:07 PM in response to kenziethacker1283

Hello kenziethacker1283,

The steps offered can vary, depending on where the music is coming from. Is the music you have purchases in the iTunes Store, and you are trying to add and download to your device? If so, the information on this page can help you out: Get music, movies, and TV shows in the iTunes Store on iPhone. This page will walk you through purchasing music from the iTunes Store, and getting it added onto your device.

If you subscribe to Apple Music, you may want to look over and follow the guidance on this page: Add and download music from Apple Music. This page will walk you through both adding music to your device for streaming or downloading the music for offline listening.

Check out the other way to get and listen to music on your iPhone here: Get music on iPhone.

We hope this information helps you out.

Best wishes!

The music not going to my library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.