Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My subscrition is not recognized but my credit card sure got charged.

How do I fix it

FireTVStick4K(2018)/Soundbar(2019),

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 8:06 PM

• That would happen when you are not signed in to the Apple TV app, using the Apple ID account that has the subscription.
  • That would happen when you select content that is not part of the Apple TV+ service. E.g. content from the iTunes Store (buy or rent), or content from other in-app channels (subscribe). Currently, the Apple TV app on Fire TV devices does not support in-app transactions, meaning you would need to buy/​rent/​subscribe on a different supported device (e.g. iPhone), before you can watch it on Fire TV.

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

2. On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Sony TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can buy, rent, or subscribe on another supported device and then watch in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Sony TV device.

Distinguish what is and isn’t part of Apple TV+. All of the Apple TV+ subscription content (Apple Originals) is listed in the tv+ tab of the Apple TV app. You can also identify the content tile as belonging to Apple TV+ by the small icon on the artwork.

About Apple TV+ - Apple

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

List of Apple TV+ original programming (episodic/series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2022 8:06 PM in response to Subscription_will_not_work

• That would happen when you are not signed in to the Apple TV app, using the Apple ID account that has the subscription.
  • That would happen when you select content that is not part of the Apple TV+ service. E.g. content from the iTunes Store (buy or rent), or content from other in-app channels (subscribe). Currently, the Apple TV app on Fire TV devices does not support in-app transactions, meaning you would need to buy/​rent/​subscribe on a different supported device (e.g. iPhone), before you can watch it on Fire TV.

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

2. On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Sony TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can buy, rent, or subscribe on another supported device and then watch in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Sony TV device.

Distinguish what is and isn’t part of Apple TV+. All of the Apple TV+ subscription content (Apple Originals) is listed in the tv+ tab of the Apple TV app. You can also identify the content tile as belonging to Apple TV+ by the small icon on the artwork.

About Apple TV+ - Apple

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

List of Apple TV+ original programming (episodic/series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

My subscrition is not recognized but my credit card sure got charged.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.