Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I set-up a new IPAD using my Iphone. How do I set-up using my existing IPAD also?

I set-up a new IPAD using my Iphone. How do I set-up using my existing IPAD also?

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 8:44 AM

You can only restore from one backup. I’d pick the one that has the most on it that you want on your new device and use that.

Then for the apps not in the backup you can download them to your new device and then see if you can get info onto it. For example if a game has its own cloud save mechanism or account then you can sign in and perhaps get your data on the new device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2022 8:44 AM in response to rjokeefe814

You can only restore from one backup. I’d pick the one that has the most on it that you want on your new device and use that.

Then for the apps not in the backup you can download them to your new device and then see if you can get info onto it. For example if a game has its own cloud save mechanism or account then you can sign in and perhaps get your data on the new device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.