Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Radio

Does anyone know of a way to limit the music playing on my HomePod to ONLY what I have put on my phone? The problem I’m having is that Siri will play Apple radio or something when I tell her to play music. My intention is for her to turn on the music that I had playing but instead she goes and turns on the radio or something like that. Is there any way to permanently disable that? I don’t want any parts of Apple radio on my phone but seems like it’s being forced upon me. Thanks!

HomePod, 16

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 12:51 PM

I am assuming you have a subscription to Apple Music. You should be able to create a playlist that contains all of your songs, or all that you don't want to exclude for reasons, then tell Siri to shuffle that playlist.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Dec 28, 2022 6:12 PM in response to turingtest2

I don’t have a subscription to Apple Music. I read through an Apple forum of someone who was experiencing the same thing and the final reply was “contact Apple support”. I’m guessing it’s somehow linked to the “Radio” tab of the Music app & that Siri accesses these stations and plays whatever she thinks I requested. I want this radio disabled but can’t find anything anywhere that controls this option which is why I’m thinking it’s being forced upon me by Apple. Please see screenshots of what I’m referring to. Thanks for your reply.

Apple Radio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.