Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music subscription

So I was subscribed and normally it automatically re subscribe directly from my account but due to a family emergency I exhausted everything in there and it couldn’t re subscribe automatically and it expired since 17 November. But ever since I’ve been trying to resubscribe and each time I’ve been met with payment method declined, and I tried removing my current card but always told that I have an outstanding payment on that card, and need to make the payment before removing it… it’s really frustrating me

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 4:28 PM

See the 'Change your payment method' and 'Use an Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card to pay an unpaid balance' sections in:

If a message says 'billing problem with previous purchase' or 'verification required' - Apple Support

If you still have problems,  contact Apple Support.

1 reply

Apple Music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.