Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting "Your posts could not be saved. Please try again in a few moments."

... I keep getting "Your posts could not be saved. Please try again in a few moments." I wait 5-10 minutes then try. This message keeps showing up again and again, requiring me to keep signing in. The end result is that I simply cannot post a reply to a topic that is now three pages long.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 4:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 4:30 PM

In my experience, these steps have worked:

• When you get that message, select the entire message you have typed, then select Cut.
  • Cancel your post.
  • Refresh the page, sometimes twice.
  • Try to reply again, pasting your reply into the body of the reply box.
  • Tap Post.

I’ve found this problem occurs when someone else is posting at the same time, the poster is editing his/her post, the post is being deleted or - most commonly - I had not recently refreshed my login to that page. Fixing it on one page, fuses the issue in other threads as I move from thread to thread. Please let us know if this works for you. This solution consistently works for me. The trick is in refreshing.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2022 4:30 PM in response to RUdeliberatelyconfusingme

In my experience, these steps have worked:

• When you get that message, select the entire message you have typed, then select Cut.
  • Cancel your post.
  • Refresh the page, sometimes twice.
  • Try to reply again, pasting your reply into the body of the reply box.
  • Tap Post.

I’ve found this problem occurs when someone else is posting at the same time, the poster is editing his/her post, the post is being deleted or - most commonly - I had not recently refreshed my login to that page. Fixing it on one page, fuses the issue in other threads as I move from thread to thread. Please let us know if this works for you. This solution consistently works for me. The trick is in refreshing.

Dec 29, 2022 8:16 AM in response to Carol B.

Just as an FYI, the circumstances for me are - always - it only happens on my iPads (not the Macs); always and only happens on the first post attempt of the day; and I need to copy the post (not cut) before cancelling it. The next post works fine. And yes, refreshing the page is the magic potion. In my case, it has nothing to do with someone else posting. The hosts have been aware of it for some time.

I keep getting "Your posts could not be saved. Please try again in a few moments."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.