Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t get it

It says to redeem in the us storefront and I go there but then it takes me back where you redeem and still says go to the us storefront

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 8:16 AM

Hi,

I suspect you are having problems redeeming a gift card and have read If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you received a card from another country, your Apple ID (account) must be signed into that country in order to redeem the card. The link below has information about how to do that, but this can be an involved process and is not designed for a temporary change to quickly redeem a card.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

If you have a card from another country, find somebody who is signed into that country who can use it or return it to the sender.

If you need to contact Apple about this then: Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 8:16 AM in response to Moisesgasparramos

Hi,

I suspect you are having problems redeeming a gift card and have read If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you received a card from another country, your Apple ID (account) must be signed into that country in order to redeem the card. The link below has information about how to do that, but this can be an involved process and is not designed for a temporary change to quickly redeem a card.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

If you have a card from another country, find somebody who is signed into that country who can use it or return it to the sender.

If you need to contact Apple about this then: Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

I don’t get it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.