Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to acess apple wallet with out iphone

how do i acess apple wallet if i sold my iphone and factory reset it? i dont have any apple products to acess it

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 7:27 AM

Then there's nothing for you to access. If you erased the iPhone, you erased everything in the Wallet App on it.

The Wallet App exists only on an iPhone. Other devices such as Macs and iPads have access to payment methods for Apple Pay through Settings, but the Wallet contents are not mirrored across devices automatically. You need to add the payment methods to other devices manually.

If you no longer have an iPhone, then there is no Wallet for you to access anymore.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 7:27 AM in response to ponchosnoop

Then there's nothing for you to access. If you erased the iPhone, you erased everything in the Wallet App on it.

The Wallet App exists only on an iPhone. Other devices such as Macs and iPads have access to payment methods for Apple Pay through Settings, but the Wallet contents are not mirrored across devices automatically. You need to add the payment methods to other devices manually.

If you no longer have an iPhone, then there is no Wallet for you to access anymore.

Dec 29, 2022 7:21 AM in response to ponchosnoop

Everything I can find about getting access to Wallet requires Apple hardware. I suggest you contact Apple about shutting down your Wallet features.

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

how to acess apple wallet with out iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.