Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple id has been deleted and i cant logout

Hi,

I decided to delet my apple id and i didn't logout from my iphone. I know the password but simply my apple id doesn't exist.

I just want to logout from not existing id. What should i do?

iPhone XS

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 12:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 6:05 AM

Hello golon,

For information about what happens when you delete your Apple ID account, click here --> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

"Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted."

"What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted?

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support [ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support ] with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data."

If it is too late to undo the request your one recourse may be to ask Apple to reset the device. Try this online here --> https://al-support.apple.com/#/additional-support (Yes, apparently this does work in this situation too: How to remove previously deleted apple id… - Apple Community )

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 6:05 AM in response to golon

Hello golon,

For information about what happens when you delete your Apple ID account, click here --> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

"Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted."

"What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted?

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support [ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support ] with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data."

If it is too late to undo the request your one recourse may be to ask Apple to reset the device. Try this online here --> https://al-support.apple.com/#/additional-support (Yes, apparently this does work in this situation too: How to remove previously deleted apple id… - Apple Community )

my apple id has been deleted and i cant logout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.