Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exchange Ipad

I bought ipad pro from lebanon and i wanna exchange color as i ordered space gray and after opening it i noticed its silver and i contacted the store they said they cant exchange and that i have to contact apple direct

iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 6th Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 12:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 5:54 AM

If purchased directly from Apple, in many countries/regions you have 14-days within which to unconditionally return the iPad for exchange or refund. However, returns are only accepted within the country of purchase.

As Apple will not export outside of the country of purchase - or to a known freight forwarder - you will need to make arrangements to return the iPad to the country within which the device was purchased.

If you did not purchase directly from Apple, any returns will need to be negotiated with the retailer from which you obtained the iPad.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 5:54 AM in response to lilwa

If purchased directly from Apple, in many countries/regions you have 14-days within which to unconditionally return the iPad for exchange or refund. However, returns are only accepted within the country of purchase.

As Apple will not export outside of the country of purchase - or to a known freight forwarder - you will need to make arrangements to return the iPad to the country within which the device was purchased.

If you did not purchase directly from Apple, any returns will need to be negotiated with the retailer from which you obtained the iPad.

Exchange Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.