Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto loading of email addresses

I have a new iPad. Data, apps, etc, were successfully moved from old iPad. However, when I compose an email, suggested addressees don’t pop up. I have to type in the whole address. I want to restore the auto pop up feature.

iPad Air 5 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 3:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 4:22 PM

Hi North-1722,

If you open the Contacts app on your iPad, are you seeing all your contacts there? If so, does each contact have their email address in their contact card? This shows how to check: Add and use contact information on iPad

If your contacts are showing as expected on your iPad and this continues, then we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support next. They would be the best equipped to investigate what's happening further. Contact them here: Get Support

Cheers!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 4:22 PM in response to North-1722

Hi North-1722,

If you open the Contacts app on your iPad, are you seeing all your contacts there? If so, does each contact have their email address in their contact card? This shows how to check: Add and use contact information on iPad

If your contacts are showing as expected on your iPad and this continues, then we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support next. They would be the best equipped to investigate what's happening further. Contact them here: Get Support

Cheers!

Auto loading of email addresses

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.