Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I still can’t open my iPhone with Face ID

Y can’t I use Face ID on my iPhone

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 8:01 AM

If you're sure that nothing (cover, screen protector, dirt) interferes with your front camera, and if the issue persists (after performing the steps provided in the support article that led you here), contact Apple Support directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 8:01 AM in response to belden20

If you're sure that nothing (cover, screen protector, dirt) interferes with your front camera, and if the issue persists (after performing the steps provided in the support article that led you here), contact Apple Support directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

I still can’t open my iPhone with Face ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.