Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Widgets

Hi! I’m configurating my new iPad Pro and I’m wondering if I can add any widgets to the Lock Screen….

iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 6th Gen, Cell 5G

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 4:09 PM

Unlike iOS16 for iPhone, iPadOS 16 for iPad does not [yet] support addition of Widgets to the lock screen, or other lock screen customisation -

Likewise, the new active Astronomy and Weather Wallpapers are currently exclusive to iOS16.x for iPhone.

Whether or not these features will ever be released for iPad is unknown. Apple do invite submission of feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 4:09 PM in response to paudelcast

Unlike iOS16 for iPhone, iPadOS 16 for iPad does not [yet] support addition of Widgets to the lock screen, or other lock screen customisation -

Likewise, the new active Astronomy and Weather Wallpapers are currently exclusive to iOS16.x for iPhone.

Whether or not these features will ever be released for iPad is unknown. Apple do invite submission of feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

iPad Widgets

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.