Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why did Apple complicate my Simple watch face

I have always used the simple watch face, and with this last update, my complications are well... complicated. I really don't like a lot of stuff all over my watch, but do want to keep up with the moon phases, temp, battery and weather...

Would love for Apple to return the complications back to minimalist (eg, Simple).

Thanks

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 8:33 PM

Apple isn't here. This is a user-to-user forum.

Feedback -

Product Feedback - Apple

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.1; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.2; HomePods, audioOS 16.2 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply

Why did Apple complicate my Simple watch face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.