Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did my iPhone get hacked?

I clicked on a ad at safari.The ad was about like this,[Your iphone is under suspicion.Turn off the spam messages.]I clicked on okay button then.It took me to a site.the site name was like alert.com.As soon as I saw the white blanked page I just close the tab and then reset the phone.And also Using a new apple id.Am I saved or not.MY DEVICE GOT HACEKD ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 4:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 4:49 PM

Your phone was not hacked. But on any scam site don’t click ANYTHING. All buttons are lies, and will take you to the scam site. See→Avoid phishing emails, fake ‘virus‘ alerts, phony support calls, and other scams

Similar questions

11 replies

Dec 30, 2022 8:56 AM in response to hasi12

hasi12 wrote:

then what is spam works?spam for what?it I did a mistake what kind of bad things will happen to me?

Spammers are not necessarily hackers or even interested in hacking. Mostly, spammers want to try to get you to buy something. In the case of the ad you’ve described, they’re trying to get you to buy anti-virus software you don’t actually need.

Nothing bad will happen to you just because you got spam. Or because you clicked on an ad.

Personally, I would not waste the time and effort restoring your phone. There is no reason to do so and you may actually lose data doing it.

Did my iPhone get hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.