Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I watch does not mirror iPhone wallet

I have boarding pass in my iPhone wallet but it does not show on my I watch. The mirror is checked on the iPhone. Why not

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 1:56 PM

Hi there gregput,

If you are not seeing a pass on your Apple Watch that is in the Wallet app on your iPhone, ensure you are following these steps from Add and use passes in Wallet on Apple Watch:

Set options for your passes
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap My Watch, then tap Wallet & Apple Pay.

If everything is set up correctly, restarting the iPhone and the Apple Watch refreshes the software and can resolve unexpected behavior like this. These articles show how to do this:

Restart your iPhone

Restart your Apple Watch

We hope that helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 1:56 PM in response to gregput

Hi there gregput,

If you are not seeing a pass on your Apple Watch that is in the Wallet app on your iPhone, ensure you are following these steps from Add and use passes in Wallet on Apple Watch:

Set options for your passes
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap My Watch, then tap Wallet & Apple Pay.

If everything is set up correctly, restarting the iPhone and the Apple Watch refreshes the software and can resolve unexpected behavior like this. These articles show how to do this:

Restart your iPhone

Restart your Apple Watch

We hope that helps!

I watch does not mirror iPhone wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.