Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I transferred money to my Apple ID account but it isn’t showing.

I transferred money from upi id to apple id but it isn’t showing

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 4:35 PM

If you've transferred money to your Apple ID account but it isn't showing up, there could be a few different reasons for this. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Check the status of the transfer: It's possible that the transfer is still in progress and hasn't completed yet. You can check the status of the transfer by contacting your bank or the service you used to transfer the money.
  2. Check your account balance: Make sure that the transferred money is showing up in your account balance. To check your balance, go to the App Store on your device, tap your profile picture in the top right corner, and tap "Manage Subscriptions."
  3. Check for any issues with your payment method: If you're using a credit or debit card as your payment method, make sure that the card is still valid and has enough available balance to cover the transfer. You can also try using a different payment method, such as a different card or PayPal.
  4. Contact Apple for assistance: If you're unable to resolve the issue on your own, you can contact Apple for assistance. You can do this by going to the Apple website, clicking on "Support," and then selecting "Contact Us." You can then choose "App Store" or "iTunes Store" as the topic and follow the prompts to reach out to Apple for help.

I hope one of these steps helps resolve the issue you're experiencing. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 4:35 PM in response to anushka133

If you've transferred money to your Apple ID account but it isn't showing up, there could be a few different reasons for this. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Check the status of the transfer: It's possible that the transfer is still in progress and hasn't completed yet. You can check the status of the transfer by contacting your bank or the service you used to transfer the money.
  2. Check your account balance: Make sure that the transferred money is showing up in your account balance. To check your balance, go to the App Store on your device, tap your profile picture in the top right corner, and tap "Manage Subscriptions."
  3. Check for any issues with your payment method: If you're using a credit or debit card as your payment method, make sure that the card is still valid and has enough available balance to cover the transfer. You can also try using a different payment method, such as a different card or PayPal.
  4. Contact Apple for assistance: If you're unable to resolve the issue on your own, you can contact Apple for assistance. You can do this by going to the Apple website, clicking on "Support," and then selecting "Contact Us." You can then choose "App Store" or "iTunes Store" as the topic and follow the prompts to reach out to Apple for help.

I hope one of these steps helps resolve the issue you're experiencing. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I transferred money to my Apple ID account but it isn’t showing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.