Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the language to English? My setting state everything is in Spanish.

How can I change the language to English? My settings state everything IS in English. And the only option I have when selecting a language IS English.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 12:56 PM

I’m sorry to hear that. If you ever consider a movie or TV show from the Apple TV app again, then scroll down on that title’s Details page, where you will see a listing of language support for that title. What is listed there, should be available to select in that show.

That may not always include English.

Some TV shows in certain countries may have original language and dubbed versions as two different items in the Store, so be aware to select the right one, if that applies, as you can’t change it after buying.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 12:56 PM in response to krisepm

I’m sorry to hear that. If you ever consider a movie or TV show from the Apple TV app again, then scroll down on that title’s Details page, where you will see a listing of language support for that title. What is listed there, should be available to select in that show.

That may not always include English.

Some TV shows in certain countries may have original language and dubbed versions as two different items in the Store, so be aware to select the right one, if that applies, as you can’t change it after buying.

Dec 30, 2022 12:07 PM in response to krisepm

Is this about the Apple TV app on your iPhone, or on a different device?

Is this perhaps in combination with AirPlay?

Does this happen for all shows/movies, or one in particular? Which one?

Is this for Apple TV+ content, or an Apple iTunes Store purchase, or third party content provider?

Are you perhaps in a country, or is your account for a country, where English is not the primary language? If so, which country?

How can I change the language to English? My setting state everything is in Spanish.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.