Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I remove gift cards and ticket passes from my apple wallet? I have the i symbol however not the 3 dots or more icon

Why can't I remove gift cards and ticket passes from my apple wallet? I have the i symbol however not the 3 dots or more icon

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 3:39 PM

If you are unable to remove a gift card or ticket pass from Apple Wallet, there are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure that you are using the latest version of iOS on your device. You can check for updates by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
  2. Try force quitting the Wallet app and reopening it. To do this, double-click the Home button (on devices with a Home button) or swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause (on devices without a Home button), then swipe the Wallet app off the top of the screen. Then, open the Wallet app again.
  3. Restart your device. This can sometimes resolve issues with the Wallet app.

If you've tried these steps and are still unable to remove the gift card or ticket pass from your Apple Wallet, it is possible that the card or pass is being managed by another app (such as a retailer app) or that it is a card or pass that cannot be removed from Apple Wallet. In this case, you may need to contact the issuer of the card or pass for further assistance.

If you are still having trouble removing the gift card or ticket pass from Apple Wallet, you may want to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

Remove passes from Apple Wallet – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 3:39 PM in response to emlmap

If you are unable to remove a gift card or ticket pass from Apple Wallet, there are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure that you are using the latest version of iOS on your device. You can check for updates by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
  2. Try force quitting the Wallet app and reopening it. To do this, double-click the Home button (on devices with a Home button) or swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause (on devices without a Home button), then swipe the Wallet app off the top of the screen. Then, open the Wallet app again.
  3. Restart your device. This can sometimes resolve issues with the Wallet app.

If you've tried these steps and are still unable to remove the gift card or ticket pass from your Apple Wallet, it is possible that the card or pass is being managed by another app (such as a retailer app) or that it is a card or pass that cannot be removed from Apple Wallet. In this case, you may need to contact the issuer of the card or pass for further assistance.

If you are still having trouble removing the gift card or ticket pass from Apple Wallet, you may want to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

Remove passes from Apple Wallet – Apple Support (UK)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.