Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can't send any email from Mail on my Macbook?

Any of the of the accounts that I have, like icloud, gmail, yahoo, is not sending any email at all throughout the Mail, it suddenly stopped working and the emails are getting stuck in the outbox but I can still receive emails. I deleted all the accounts and reinstalled all of them and it is only working via web.

iMac 21,5"

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 4:38 PM

I also had this issue - I just went into Mail. Then Mail > Settings > Accounts ... Tried to remove it with the '-' and then it popped up with *Internet Accounts* I clicked that. I turned my mail on and off with the toggle and now it works. It reset my IMAP server settings. If it doesn't have that then you just remove your account and re-add it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 4:38 PM in response to Parannormall

I also had this issue - I just went into Mail. Then Mail > Settings > Accounts ... Tried to remove it with the '-' and then it popped up with *Internet Accounts* I clicked that. I turned my mail on and off with the toggle and now it works. It reset my IMAP server settings. If it doesn't have that then you just remove your account and re-add it.

Why I can't send any email from Mail on my Macbook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.