Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up my son’s old Apple Watch but he can’t remember the Apple ID used to originally set it up

How do I set up my son’s Apple Watch for my other child but the other kid can’t remember the Apple ID used to set it up

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 12:54 PM

Start here if the Apple ID can't be remembered --> If you forget your Apple ID or password - Apple Support (IN)

If you can't retrieve the Apple ID, Apple will help you - IF, you are the original buyers of the watch and you can prove original purchase by presenting a copy of the original purchase receipt, which shows the watch's serial number on it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 12:54 PM in response to Jessieleabee1

Start here if the Apple ID can't be remembered --> If you forget your Apple ID or password - Apple Support (IN)

If you can't retrieve the Apple ID, Apple will help you - IF, you are the original buyers of the watch and you can prove original purchase by presenting a copy of the original purchase receipt, which shows the watch's serial number on it.

How do I set up my son’s old Apple Watch but he can’t remember the Apple ID used to originally set it up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.