Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to add my card

I am unable to add my card to wallet

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 3:31 PM

There are a few things you can try if you're having trouble adding a card to Apple Wallet:

1. Make sure that your device is running the latest version of iOS. You can check for updates by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
  2. Make sure that you're signed in to iCloud and that you have a valid payment method associated with your Apple ID. You can check this by going to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud and looking under the "Payment & Shipping" section.
  3. Make sure that your card is eligible to be added to Apple Wallet. Some cards may not be compatible with the service. You can check with your bank or credit card issuer to see if your card is eligible.
  4. Try adding your card again. Sometimes, the process can fail due to temporary connectivity issues or other technical problems. If you're still having trouble after trying the steps above, you may want to try restarting your device and then attempting to add the card again.

If you've tried all of these steps and are still having trouble adding your card to Apple Wallet, you may want to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 3:31 PM in response to Harsh2089

There are a few things you can try if you're having trouble adding a card to Apple Wallet:

1. Make sure that your device is running the latest version of iOS. You can check for updates by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
  2. Make sure that you're signed in to iCloud and that you have a valid payment method associated with your Apple ID. You can check this by going to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud and looking under the "Payment & Shipping" section.
  3. Make sure that your card is eligible to be added to Apple Wallet. Some cards may not be compatible with the service. You can check with your bank or credit card issuer to see if your card is eligible.
  4. Try adding your card again. Sometimes, the process can fail due to temporary connectivity issues or other technical problems. If you're still having trouble after trying the steps above, you may want to try restarting your device and then attempting to add the card again.

If you've tried all of these steps and are still having trouble adding your card to Apple Wallet, you may want to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

I am unable to add my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.