Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification Issue

Lately i havent been able to download some apps because its been asking me for my card (which is already on there) and every time i try to download certain apps it says it needs a verification and lets me see my billing and shipping and all of that, it doesnt tell me theres anything wrong but it keeps asking for a verification and i dont know why or what to do

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 5:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 2:27 AM

You need to verify your payment information or add a new payment method, -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details -> https://appleid.apple.com                                                     

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, you need to add first the new card, then remove the old card.
  • or if you use your Apple ID balance, you need to set your Apple ID balance as your default payment.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 2:27 AM in response to MoreHexez

You need to verify your payment information or add a new payment method, -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details -> https://appleid.apple.com                                                     

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, you need to add first the new card, then remove the old card.
  • or if you use your Apple ID balance, you need to set your Apple ID balance as your default payment.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Verification Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.