Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off left swipe from lock screen? iPhone 14 latest OS

How do I turn off left swipe from lock screen on iPhone? it activates the camera even when the phone is locked. I don't need anymore 10 minute videos with the flash on in my pocket killing my battery. This is a horrible feature and needs to be disabled.

I googled and found the one in the screen settings, but this eliminates the camera from everywhere, not just the lock screen. How do I just disable the swipe left on the lock screen??

TIA

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 12:55 AM

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how to provide feedback on an iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 12:55 AM in response to awncana

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how to provide feedback on an iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

How do I turn off left swipe from lock screen? iPhone 14 latest OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.