Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I resolve the mobile cellular issue

My mobile network is not coming up.

Please what can I do

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 10:03 PM

babatunde179 Said:

"How can I resolve the mobile cellular issue: My mobile network is not coming up. Please what can I do"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Cellular:

Visit these Links:

• Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: that this all began after installing an update, and how you have troubleshot this, thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 10:03 PM in response to babatunde179

babatunde179 Said:

"How can I resolve the mobile cellular issue: My mobile network is not coming up. Please what can I do"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Cellular:

Visit these Links:

• Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: that this all began after installing an update, and how you have troubleshot this, thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

How can I resolve the mobile cellular issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.