Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover a lost iPhone

I lost my iPhone when find my iPhone is off , what should I do now

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 11:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 5:31 AM

Read this document for a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It MUST be set up before the device is lost. If you did not do that it is too late to do it now and there is no other feature Apple offers that can help you find it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 5:31 AM in response to mosh192

Read this document for a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It MUST be set up before the device is lost. If you did not do that it is too late to do it now and there is no other feature Apple offers that can help you find it.

How to recover a lost iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.