Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7

Hi just wanted to ask my iPhone was stolen and i blacklist it . But got it back how do I unblacklist it

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 12:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 12:40 AM

Turn off Lost Mode on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch

When you find your lost device, do either of the following to turn off Lost Mode:

• Enter your passcode on the device.
  • In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, click All Devices, then select the device that is in Lost Mode. Click Lost Mode, click Stop Lost Mode and then click Stop Lost Mode again.

Note: If you had any cards suspended when you put your device in Lost Mode (credit or debit cards for Apple Pay, student ID cards or Express Travel cards), when you turn off Lost Mode and sign back into iCloud, you can use them again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 12:40 AM in response to Johanklopper

Turn off Lost Mode on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch

When you find your lost device, do either of the following to turn off Lost Mode:

• Enter your passcode on the device.
  • In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, click All Devices, then select the device that is in Lost Mode. Click Lost Mode, click Stop Lost Mode and then click Stop Lost Mode again.

Note: If you had any cards suspended when you put your device in Lost Mode (credit or debit cards for Apple Pay, student ID cards or Express Travel cards), when you turn off Lost Mode and sign back into iCloud, you can use them again.

iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.