Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can you load email content automatically?

My incoming emails are no longer loading content unless I click on the "Load Content Directly" button. This has gone from an intermittent problem to happening with all email. I am told that I have to change my network settings, but am unable to determine which one(s) and to what values.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 4:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 1:51 AM

Two things jump to me.

1 - In Apple Mail >> Preferences >> Security tab & disable any or all options presented in below image ( as a start )

2 - Have to ask as User Profiles are not always accurate >> MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.0

If above is accurate Big Sur , the current version of Big Sur is 11.7.2

The following links are worth the Users' time to explore the importance of keeping the Operating System up to date.

Keep your Mac up to date

About the security content of macOS Big Sur 11.7.2 - Apple Support (CA)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2023 1:51 AM in response to bobgmoab

Two things jump to me.

1 - In Apple Mail >> Preferences >> Security tab & disable any or all options presented in below image ( as a start )

2 - Have to ask as User Profiles are not always accurate >> MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.0

If above is accurate Big Sur , the current version of Big Sur is 11.7.2

The following links are worth the Users' time to explore the importance of keeping the Operating System up to date.

Keep your Mac up to date

About the security content of macOS Big Sur 11.7.2 - Apple Support (CA)

How can you load email content automatically?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.