Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please I need more space to my phone

Why my iPhone storage is not allowing me to do my WhatsApp

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 6:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 6:53 AM

It sounds like your phone storage is getting full. There isn't a way to increase this storage space without buying a phone that has more space (i.e. 256GB vs 64GB).

The only thing that can be done at this point is to manage the space you have by deleting things or offloading unused apps.

You can go here to see what is using up your storage:

Settings (gear icon), >General, >iPhone Storage... Let it populate and then you'll have to go from there to decide what you want to do to make room.

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

I hope that this helps you out. Have a Happy New Year!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 6:53 AM in response to Sopuru4

It sounds like your phone storage is getting full. There isn't a way to increase this storage space without buying a phone that has more space (i.e. 256GB vs 64GB).

The only thing that can be done at this point is to manage the space you have by deleting things or offloading unused apps.

You can go here to see what is using up your storage:

Settings (gear icon), >General, >iPhone Storage... Let it populate and then you'll have to go from there to decide what you want to do to make room.

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

I hope that this helps you out. Have a Happy New Year!

Please I need more space to my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.