Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am entitled to 3-months of free AppleTV but can find no way to access it online.

I am entitled to 3-months of free AppleTV but can find no way to access it online.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 10:13 AM

No, that wouldn't count. It would only be if you previously purchased any other Apple device and activated this offer, or if you belong to a family group and someone else had used it.

The only other thing would be dependent on when you purchased the hardware, as the offer is only valid for 90 days. However, you would still be entitled to the 7 days once that expires.

If you aren't sure then I would just contact Apple and they will be able to tell you.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 10:13 AM in response to Tikkun36

No, that wouldn't count. It would only be if you previously purchased any other Apple device and activated this offer, or if you belong to a family group and someone else had used it.

The only other thing would be dependent on when you purchased the hardware, as the offer is only valid for 90 days. However, you would still be entitled to the 7 days once that expires.

If you aren't sure then I would just contact Apple and they will be able to tell you.

Dec 31, 2022 10:00 AM in response to Tikkun36

The offer is tied to the purchase of new hardware, and needs to be activated within the TV app on that device. Once you setup that device and sign in with your Apple ID you can go into the Apple TV app and tap the banner to enjoy 3 months free (which will start an extended trial and convert to a paid subscription once that period ends).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.