Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription

Hi there I keep getting charges to my account for I cloud storage and some other unclear services from Apple even tho I have only had the phone for the past 6 months. And the last time I had an iPhone was over 3 years ago is there any way you could help.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 10:01 AM

It's possible that you are being charged for a subscription or service that you no longer use or remember signing up for. Here are a few things you can try to address the charges:

1. Check your subscriptions: Go to the App Store on your iPhone, tap your profile icon in the top right corner, and then tap "Subscriptions". This will show you a list of all the subscriptions that you currently have active on your account. If you see a subscription that you don't recognize or no longer want, tap on it and then tap "Cancel Subscription" to stop the charges.
  2. Check your iCloud storage: Go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Manage Storage. This will show you how much iCloud storage you are using and give you the option to upgrade or downgrade your plan. If you are being charged for iCloud storage that you are not using, you may want to consider downgrading to a lower storage plan.
  3. Contact Apple Support: If you are unable to find the source of the charges or if you have any other questions about your account, you can contact Apple Support for assistance. You can do this by going to Official Apple Support .

It's also a good idea to review your account settings and make sure that you have not accidentally turned on any additional services or subscriptions. To do this, go to Settings > [Your Name] > iTunes & App Store and review the settings under "Automatic Downloads", "In-App Purchases", and "Subscriptions". Make sure that any services that you do not want are turned off.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 10:01 AM in response to valentinas241

It's possible that you are being charged for a subscription or service that you no longer use or remember signing up for. Here are a few things you can try to address the charges:

1. Check your subscriptions: Go to the App Store on your iPhone, tap your profile icon in the top right corner, and then tap "Subscriptions". This will show you a list of all the subscriptions that you currently have active on your account. If you see a subscription that you don't recognize or no longer want, tap on it and then tap "Cancel Subscription" to stop the charges.
  2. Check your iCloud storage: Go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Manage Storage. This will show you how much iCloud storage you are using and give you the option to upgrade or downgrade your plan. If you are being charged for iCloud storage that you are not using, you may want to consider downgrading to a lower storage plan.
  3. Contact Apple Support: If you are unable to find the source of the charges or if you have any other questions about your account, you can contact Apple Support for assistance. You can do this by going to Official Apple Support .

It's also a good idea to review your account settings and make sure that you have not accidentally turned on any additional services or subscriptions. To do this, go to Settings > [Your Name] > iTunes & App Store and review the settings under "Automatic Downloads", "In-App Purchases", and "Subscriptions". Make sure that any services that you do not want are turned off.

Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.