Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove apple credit card from wallet

How do i remove Apple credit card from wallet

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 4:57 AM

To remove a credit card from your Apple Wallet, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Open the Settings app on your device.

2. Tap on "Wallet & Apple Pay."

3. Tap on the card you want to remove.

4. Tap on the "Remove Card" option.

5. Confirm that you want to remove the card.

This will remove the credit card from your Apple Wallet and you will no longer be able to use it to make payments or purchases through Apple Pay.

It's important to note that you may need to enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID or Face ID to confirm the removal of the card. If you have any issues with removing the card or have any other questions, you can contact Apple support for assistance.

Change or remove the payment cards that you use with Apple Pay – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2023 4:57 AM in response to GDJMB

To remove a credit card from your Apple Wallet, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Open the Settings app on your device.

2. Tap on "Wallet & Apple Pay."

3. Tap on the card you want to remove.

4. Tap on the "Remove Card" option.

5. Confirm that you want to remove the card.

This will remove the credit card from your Apple Wallet and you will no longer be able to use it to make payments or purchases through Apple Pay.

It's important to note that you may need to enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID or Face ID to confirm the removal of the card. If you have any issues with removing the card or have any other questions, you can contact Apple support for assistance.

Change or remove the payment cards that you use with Apple Pay – Apple Support (UK)

How do I remove apple credit card from wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.