Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I transferred money to my Apple Card. I want to send it to my grandson using Apple Cash through my iPhone using messenger.

I transferred money to my Apple Card. I want to send it to my grandson using Apple Cash through my iPhone using messenger. How do I get the money from Apple Card to Apple Cash?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 11:54 AM

Apple Card is Apple's Mastercard credit card. You can't transfer money to it or use it to send cash.

If you meant an Apple Gift Card, there isn't an option to send cash from it or to send the card using Apple Cash.

To send Apple Cash see instructions in Send and receive money with Apple Cash - Apple Support

You can only use Apple Cash or a debit card to do that. Also, you can only add money to Apple Cash from a debit card or from some prepaid cards. See: Add money to Apple Cash - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 11:54 AM in response to Grandma4of4

Apple Card is Apple's Mastercard credit card. You can't transfer money to it or use it to send cash.

If you meant an Apple Gift Card, there isn't an option to send cash from it or to send the card using Apple Cash.

To send Apple Cash see instructions in Send and receive money with Apple Cash - Apple Support

You can only use Apple Cash or a debit card to do that. Also, you can only add money to Apple Cash from a debit card or from some prepaid cards. See: Add money to Apple Cash - Apple Support

I transferred money to my Apple Card. I want to send it to my grandson using Apple Cash through my iPhone using messenger.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.