Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spatial Audio on Beats Studio 3

It’s not so much of a question, but a clarification of questions I have seen.

I recent bought Beats Studio 3 wireless and was confused about if they had spatial audio. My AirPod Pros have a toggle on the control menu but the Beats do not. On the Apple website it does not say that it has spatial audio, but on the beatsbydre website it does list spatial audio as a feature.

Before I continue, I would like to note that I think Spatial Audio and Spatial Audio with head tracking are different things. My AirPods play sound relative to the device streaming the audio (with head tracking). The Beats do not (spatial audio only).

In conclusion, Beats Studio 3 Wireless do have spatial audio, and this can be tested with a simple Dolby Atmos test on YouTube. They do not have head tracking like the AirPod Pros do.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 2:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 3:54 PM

On the beats studio 3 website:

SUPPORTS SPATIAL AUDIO*

*Compatible hardware and software required. Works with compatible content in supported apps. Not all content available in Dolby Atmos.

It's near the top with a spatial audio symbol at the top, right on the features list.

1 reply

Spatial Audio on Beats Studio 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.