Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appstore

Hello I’m having an issue with my AppStore it’s not allowing me to download apps without verification it wants me to add a payment method and when I try to add my card it keeps saying it already added or something is wrong on my card information even tho it’s correct here are photo references is there any way you can help me to fix this problem

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 2:15 AM

Try this: verify your payment information -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details -> https://appleid.apple.com                                                     

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, you need to add first the new card, then remove the old card.
  • or if you use your Apple ID balance, you need to set your Apple ID balance as your default payment.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2023 2:15 AM in response to lamya227

Try this: verify your payment information -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details -> https://appleid.apple.com                                                     

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, you need to add first the new card, then remove the old card.
  • or if you use your Apple ID balance, you need to set your Apple ID balance as your default payment.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Appstore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.