You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad does not connect to iPhone hotspot

My iPad does not connect to my iPhones X and XS max hotspot it says unable to join network despite of everything is correct and enable. Please guide me how to solve this issue and connect my iPhone to my iPad through iPhones hotspot. Thanks in advance

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 11:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 4:20 AM

Start by checking that you have correctly set-up your iPhone hotspot - ensuring that both WiFi and Bluetooth are enabled:

How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

This support page generally provides the most appropriate troubleshooting for hotspot connection issues:

If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

If you continue to experience difficulties, you might seek assistance directly from from Apple Support. You can contact the Support Team using the Support link at top-right or bottom-left of this page. Alternatively and perhaps easier, you can initiate and manage your support cases using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad or iPhone, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

You might also visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to provide assistance:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 1, 2023 4:20 AM in response to shuja181

Start by checking that you have correctly set-up your iPhone hotspot - ensuring that both WiFi and Bluetooth are enabled:

How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

This support page generally provides the most appropriate troubleshooting for hotspot connection issues:

If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

If you continue to experience difficulties, you might seek assistance directly from from Apple Support. You can contact the Support Team using the Support link at top-right or bottom-left of this page. Alternatively and perhaps easier, you can initiate and manage your support cases using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad or iPhone, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

You might also visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to provide assistance:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad does not connect to iPhone hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.