Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Cash

Apple Cash refund will not go through!

I’m traveling in south America and used apple cash to send money via western union (1,000 dicember 10th) to my friend in Brasilia. But I wrote her name wrong and Western Union refused to go through with the transaction. So I canceled the transaction as per Western Union’s instructions.

(I had previously done this a week earlier, December 1st $1,006.99, but because I sent the money from me to myself and Brazil does not allow this Western Union refused payment and said I needed to cancel the transaction and I would be refunded, I was refunded the same day ).

I have talked various times with Western Union and have confirmed the $1,000 transaction was canceled. The money was NOT accepted by Western Union.

My Apple Cash statement shows the first transaction I canceled and it shows the refund.

BUT the second transaction I canceled only shows the money that was sent…. I am still waiting for apple cash to refund me my money $1,000 dollars

I have called apple cash numerous times and spent hours trying to get my money refunded!

Apple Cash financial corporation says it is not their problem. And Apple Cash financial corp will not talk with Western Union on my behalf!

I just cannot believe Apple Cash does not insure, help or arbitrate on behalf of their customers as other financial companies do.

Any suggestions from the Apple Community are appreciated.

THANK YOU,

FIRST TRANSACTION

REFUND

SECOND TRANSACTION NO REFUND

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 3:15 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Cash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.