Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch

i let my fiancé use my watch and the iPhone he used to pair with it is broke and now there is an activation lock on the watch and he can’t remember the Apple ID or the password that he used on it. How do I get the activation lock off so I can re pair it to my phone?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 1:15 PM

He would have HAD to use the very same Apple ID and Password he uses on his iPhone. Surely, he knows his own Apple ID? The following link details what needs to be done to release the watch from his account --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

If nothing helps, the only you have is to present the original purchase receipt to Apple, which clearly shows the watch serial number on it. Without that, Apple won't help you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2023 1:15 PM in response to ratasha

He would have HAD to use the very same Apple ID and Password he uses on his iPhone. Surely, he knows his own Apple ID? The following link details what needs to be done to release the watch from his account --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

If nothing helps, the only you have is to present the original purchase receipt to Apple, which clearly shows the watch serial number on it. Without that, Apple won't help you.

Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.