Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deleting emails

Can I delete an email on my iPhone and it will be deleted on my Mac computer? If not how can I do that so I do not have to continuously go to both to delete messages?

James Hettinger

Mac Pro, macOS 12.6

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 3:14 PM

Jim Hettinger wrote:

Can I delete an email on my iPhone and it will be deleted on my Mac computer? If not how can I do that so I do not have to continuously go to both to delete messages?
James Hettinger

Make sure the email account is configured as IMAP on the server and on all devices accessing the email account. IMAP configured emails are synchronized across all devices accessing the account.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2023 3:14 PM in response to Jim Hettinger

Jim Hettinger wrote:

James Hettinger

Make sure the email account is configured as IMAP on the server and on all devices accessing the email account. IMAP configured emails are synchronized across all devices accessing the account.

deleting emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.