Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS on iTunes says updated. My phone says no internet. I try to upload and a retry signal appears? What am I missing or doing wrong

iOS on iTunes says updated. My phone says no internet. I try to upload and a retry signal appears? What am I missing or doing wrong

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 5:13 PM

An iPhone 7 Plus can install iOS15.

If your phone is connected (via WiFi) to your home modem (WiFi symbol is not grey) it is still possible for it to not be connected to the internet if the home landline internet is having internet connection issues.

You could turn WiFi off and check version status via cellular.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2023 5:13 PM in response to tisha153

An iPhone 7 Plus can install iOS15.

If your phone is connected (via WiFi) to your home modem (WiFi symbol is not grey) it is still possible for it to not be connected to the internet if the home landline internet is having internet connection issues.

You could turn WiFi off and check version status via cellular.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.