Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My airpod is not updated

My airpod speaker are now in low volume

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 7:36 PM

Jhonloyd89 Said:

"My airpod is not updated"

-------

Updating Airpods:

The updates cannot be updated manually. They update the next time they sync to a device that itself is connected to the internet. This is because they do not have their own IP address. So, connect them to your iPhone, and let all be for few moments. It will sync itself, sure enough.

Can't Connect: If you can't Connect a Bluetooth Accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2023 7:36 PM in response to Jhonloyd89

Jhonloyd89 Said:

"My airpod is not updated"

-------

Updating Airpods:

The updates cannot be updated manually. They update the next time they sync to a device that itself is connected to the internet. This is because they do not have their own IP address. So, connect them to your iPhone, and let all be for few moments. It will sync itself, sure enough.

Can't Connect: If you can't Connect a Bluetooth Accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Jan 1, 2023 8:54 PM in response to Jhonloyd89

Jhonloyd89 Said:

"My airpod is not updated: Now my airpod has a low volume even i make all the settings "

-------

Troubleshooting Cut-Out AirPods Volume:

A. Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

B. Visit Apple Support links:

C. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

D. Using an App?:

Check and make sure that the balance to the middle.

My airpod is not updated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.