Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have my hacker has changed my iCloud email and I do not know how to change it so they have access to all my personal information and pictures. I reset the phone but they still keeps stealing my money and everything.

Over the past month my husband and I have been hacked. I thought we knew who it was but now it seems very advanced. We are notifying and have notified the authorities. Can Apple help me clear my phone so that I don’t have to purchase a new one the hackers keep messing with us every single day they even hack our personal text messages. Any help would be great. We already reset our phones. oh, I’m willing to reset it again. They’ve destroyed three computers of ours with viruses.

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 10:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 5:10 AM

Hello theresasteve721,

Read this document if you think your Apple ID has been compromised. --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For iOS 15 or earlier, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For iOS 16 or later see how Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe. How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security by clicking on this link --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2023 5:10 AM in response to Theresasteve721

Hello theresasteve721,

Read this document if you think your Apple ID has been compromised. --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For iOS 15 or earlier, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For iOS 16 or later see how Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe. How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security by clicking on this link --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

I have my hacker has changed my iCloud email and I do not know how to change it so they have access to all my personal information and pictures. I reset the phone but they still keeps stealing my money and everything.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.