Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to Giel WiFi iPhone 13

I can connect with my iPad and my husband can connect with his old iPhone, but my iPhone 13 continues to give me an error “cannot establish secure connection”. I try and turn the auto connect toggle off but it still doesn’t work and when I go back in the toggle is back on.

help please

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 12:10 AM

1 reply

Jan 3, 2023 7:30 AM in response to happyswann

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities happyswann,

You may need to login, or join to access internet from captive networks. The following steps may help:

How to join a captive Wi-Fi network

1: Tap Settings > Wi-Fi.
2: Tap the name of the network, then wait for a login screen to appear. Or tap the More Info button  next to the network's name, then tap Join Network.
3: If asked, enter a user name and password, enter an email address, or acknowledge terms and conditions.
After you log in, you should be able to access the internet. Fees and other charges might apply when you use captive Wi-Fi networks. Contact the network provider for more information.

You can find these steps, along with additional information that may be useful on the following page: Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone or iPad

Cheers!

Cannot connect to Giel WiFi iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.