Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

13 pro display leak from 4 corners

recently i noticed light leakage from top left and right corner of my iPhone, usually only on black screen. So i opened Netflix, played a series stopped it before that Netflix animation to create a full black screen, i increased the brightness to maximum and I've noticed that this is happening from all 4 corners and its equal from every side, completely symmetrical. I’ve attached the picture. I repeat it only happens on a full black screen and it becomes obvious only if i have maximum brightness, tell me if i have to worry about it or if someone else facing this issue, try Netflix thing i mentioned or download a black wallpaper and try it in photos app.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 12:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 12:41 AM

Ah, my bad, it was just a software bug, restarted the phone and its back to normal. LOL. Phone was actually not taking full picture as black, it was taking edges as my wallpaper on home screen. Ive attached a screen shot. Now its fixed and im relieved 😅.

1 reply

13 pro display leak from 4 corners

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.