Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't login to Apple music

Hello,

I cannot login to Apple Music on my pc as of 1/1/23. I am logged into it on my iPhone and everything is working fine there. My subscription is up to date. When I try to login, it asks for username and password, then it goes away and nothing happens. There is a message in the middle of the screen saying, "An error has occurred. Try again." I keep trying but same thing happens again. I know the login info is correct because I used it to sign in to this forum. I have restarted my computer, cleared cache and browsing history, signed out on my phone and signed back in. Anything else I should do?

Thanks!

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 2:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 9:17 AM

That didn't work. But now I do have pics of artists on the page, but it just does nothing when I try to sign in.

5 replies

Can't login to Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.