Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone call log history

Hi.

How can i disable integrated call log in iPhone 14 promax.

Phone app call log shows call records of phone calls / face time calls / whatsapp call /MS teams call/ Facebook Messenger call records. it gests confusing while trying to call back almost every time i choose a wrong calling method. I want to stop seeing every apps call history(whats app / teams/facetime/facebook messenger) in phone call history.

how can i set that?

Thank you.

Rohit

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 4:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 4:56 PM

It will be good to see that implemented. We should be able to disable integrating the other apps calls getting mixed up with the phone log.

Thanks

3 replies

Jan 2, 2023 4:14 AM in response to agrawal_rohit

Unfortunately, it is not possible to deactivate the call log from 3rd party apps. FB Messenger, WhatsApp, Teams and the others use (from what I've heard) Apple's CallKit. CallKit enables 3rd party apps to forward calls from their app into the built-in Phone app, even if the 3rd party app is closed. Yes, and when the call goes through the Phone app, it is logged.

An option to sort the call log, by app, would be a really good option. Maybe we'll see it one day.

Phone call log history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.