Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone was stolen.. Can i find it another way besides find my iPhone?

My iPhone was stolen.

The Phone seems to be switched off.

What are my others options to find the location of my iPhone?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 9:09 AM

Not a good an idea to remove it from the account through. You will want to keep it on your account and mark it as lost through Find My, is it cannot be used by the thieves. Marking it as lost will stop it form being a trusted device

click here ➜ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2023 9:09 AM in response to Carol B.

Not a good an idea to remove it from the account through. You will want to keep it on your account and mark it as lost through Find My, is it cannot be used by the thieves. Marking it as lost will stop it form being a trusted device

click here ➜ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Jan 2, 2023 8:35 AM in response to ghenere

None. Find My is the one way designed to find your iPhone. If there were other ways, Find my would be rather pointless don't you think?

Carriers can use the IMEI to triangulate the position of a device off of their towers, but again then device needs to be turned on and and connected to their service for that to happen, and they usually only do that for missing person's cases via a warrant.

My iPhone was stolen.. Can i find it another way besides find my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.